Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

My mom will come up with any excuse to spend time with her grandchildren and celebrate special occassions, so this year she decided to have a Halloween party for her 3 grandchildren, even though the boys are just 1.

She got my dad in on the festivities, and he even agreed to drive his John Deer tractor for a hayride and dress up in overalls like a farmer. They made carnival games and had goodies for the kids. It was lots of fun.
We tease my mom for being so nutty about the grandkids, but I have to admit she makes life very special. I admire her creativity and love for family.


Pa, Gigi, and Hudson before a tractor ride
(unfortunately, I didn't get a good pic of Dad in his costume!)
Gigi helping Hudson fingerpaint...so fun...
well, until he realized it was sticky and wanted it off his hands
Aunt Teresa helping Hudson (puppy) and Ally (bee) go "fishing" for prizes
Yup, this is in my parent living room!

No comments: