Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hudson's Good Buddy


After we got back from our youth ski trip, Hudson decided that he wanted to be with his daddy pretty much all the time. He even decided that Jay was a worthy comforter when he gets hurt, which has always been a Mom job.

Here's a picture of Hudson helping Jay mow the lawn. He wouldn't even let Dad be gone long enough to mow the lawn on his own.

Last night Jay was putting him to bed as usual. Hudson came to give me a kiss and then told me bye, bye. I needed to put some medicine on his arm, so I had to stay in there a little while longer. He seemed disturbed that I was still in there intruding on his time with his Daddy. He then told me bye bye over and over.

Jay has always been a really active parent, and Hudson has been close to him. It's great seeing the two of them bonding even more. Just so long as Hudson still loves his Mommy.

No comments: